The supply chain should be drugsfree 24 hours a day we take necessary measures with customs, federal police and their dogs
signing of the second MOU
- Green energy is produced from the 4 600 photovoltaic panels on the roof, with a value of 1 MW Peak.
- We have used energy efficient building materials and an energy measurement system that highlights areas for improvement. Holder of the European Commission’s “Green Building” certificate.
- Through a unique waste management system, we sort and recycle waste to be used as raw materials in other products.
- Climate change is a concern. By monitoring emissions in the coffee supply chain and taking action to reduce our CO2-footprint, Seabridge limits the impact on the environment.
- Rail transport direct to the Seabridge site enables us to replace lorries with trains, reducing road traffic and also the CO2-footprint.
- We strive for a sustainable coffee chain and, by working closely with all actors in the coffee supply chain, we create win-win partnerships.
- Seabridge incorporates economic, social and environmental issues into its business model to obtain economic growth without harming the environment.
- Seabridge, through Efico, has signed up to the 10 UN Global Compact principles.
- Over the years we have built a solid network of reliable suppliers.
- Goods are shipped with the greatest care and are traceable at all times.
- Seabridge obtained both ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 22 000 (Food Safety Management) certification by Lloyd´s Register Quality Assurance in 2012.
- Our services are AEO certified (Authorized Economic Operator).
- A series of standards and rigorous tests are carried out on various samples to ensure quality and food safety at every stage in the process.
- The storage area is temperature and humidity controlled, the air is filtered to remove bacteria, dust and off smells.
- We are equipped to clean, screen, blend, dry, color sort and pack green coffee in an efficient and food safe environment.
- We continue to do the utmost to meet and exceed our buyers’ demands and expectations.
- Seabridge uses a state-of-the-art warehouse management system (wms), which runs on Microsoft Dynamics NAV Platform!
- With this pioneering technology we can increase inventory accuracy, reduce receiving times, ensure product availability and exceed our customers’ expectations!
- From the receipt dock to the shipping dock, this wms directs and tracks every stock movement into, out of and within the warehouse.
- All inbound, internal and outbound handling is stored using online stock management with barcode scanners.
- Using wireless handheld devices, mobile devices or devices installed in forklifts, all barcodes can be scanned quickly and efficiently.
- Full tracking through the warehouse to pallet level with Lot or pallet information is stored in Lot files.
- Getting the right information, in the right format at the right time enables all employees in the organization to take the right decisions.
- By using this wms, we can maintain a high standard of excellence and provide the very best customer service.
- Frequent unannounced
dog sweeps / trainings
- Scanning of coffee bags
- Sharing of intelligence with authorities